One struggle that growing businesses often deal with is providing reliable wireless network access to their guests and employees. It’s tempting to take care of the issue by going to your local big box retailer and buying an off-the-shelf router to extend your organization’s Wi-Fi network. But in today’s connected world, even a small business must rely on their wireless infrastructure to keep operations running at maximum capacity and efficiency. The good news is that you can gain tremendous benefits with an upgraded enterprise wireless network that will help take your business to the next level.
- Faster Internet speeds overall, with the ability to provide optimal speed to every device accessing the network and the capability to handle a surge in connection requests.
- Larger coverage areas with no dead zones.
- Ability to create a guest registration page for Wi-Fi access.
- Improved security, with the ability to restrict web access and filter malicious hosts.
- Greater control with the ability to restrict access to specific resources per individual access point.
- Create deployment templates, which give administrators the ability to rapidly provision additional access points as needed.
- One web portal to control the features, functionality, and reporting modules associated with your different access points.